Best Hair Oil for Stronger and Faster Growing Hair
Oil is a vital ingredient that is really valuable to make your hair strong and healthy for a long time. Most women tend to face multiple hair problems such as dry hair, hair thinning, split ends, hair loss, etc. To get liberated from all such hair problems, people in general seek the help of various hair oils, while some people dismiss the “hair oil growth” theory. So what’s the fact behind it? So, here’s a list of the best hair oils that would aid in faster hair growth.
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil, known as a vegetable oil is said to be a good laxative too. This oil has been used for hair fall since ancestral times. One of the other specialties is that it is equally good for skin infections.
Some of the benefits of Castor Oil are:
• It contains vitamin B and omega-9 fatty acids which are excellent for hair growth.
• It helps in the maintenance of the scalp pH.
• It is a good moisturizer for the curly hair.
• It aids in clearing scalp infection.
2. Jojoba Oil
Refined jojoba oil which is an extract from the seeds of jojoba tree, has neither any color nor smell; it is colorless and odorless oil. It moisturizes the skin without making the skin too oily. Jojoba oil adds a good volume to your hair as it contains powerful ingredients that are needed for the hair growth.
Some of the benefits of Jojoba Oil are:
• It is packed with vitamin B, vitamin E, copper, chromium, zinc, iodine, selenium etc.
• It can be used to moisten flaky scalp for the hair with dandruff
• It has antibacterial properties.
• It can be used to get rid of split ends.
3. Almond Oil
Benefits of using Almond oil is said to be shown wonderful effects on the skin and on the hair as well. It relieves the itchiness of the skin and helps to keep the skin moisturized.
Some of the benefits of Almond Oil are:
• It is said to remove the dead cells from skin hence clearing dandruff too.
• Magnesium deficiency can lead to heavy hair fall. Almond oil has high magnesium properties to restore healthy hair growth
• It helps to reduce the split ends.
Is oiling really that good for hair?
Yes, you do need to oil your hair as it promotes healthy hair growth. If you are still not convinced, these benefits will change your mind:
• It acts as a good conditioner.
• If your hair is dry, applying a little oil can drastically improve the texture and adds the shine.
• It hydrates and moisturizes your hair, preventing from getting frizzy.
• It helps the follicles become stronger.
Best Hair Treatments
Skin City Hair Clinic (Hair Analysis) offers a wide array of services in hair diagnostics, treatments, and surgeries.
• CAS Lite Hair Analysis
The unique caslite microscopic hair analysis offers a detailed investigation of hair thickness miniaturization, hair length at various scalp areas and is an excellent tool for hair research.
• Medical Hair Fall Treatments
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) is a procedure where hair is transplanted from the permanent zone, the area in the back and sides of the scalp where hair is more resistant to balding, to the bald or balding areas of the scalp. Know more about medical hair fall treatments.
• Skin Transport Mesotherapy
It is a unique approach developed at Skin City that makes use of selective trans-cutaneous delivery of certain hair growth activators, serums, hair nutrients with fine needles or needle-less ‘skin transportation’. Know more about skin transport mesotherapy.
• PRP Skin Transportation
It is a unique Skin City treatment using skin transportation delivering autologous PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) into the balding scalp.
• Laser Hair Grow
Bio-modulation of the balding scalp with a unique light emitting diode LED technology is a recent hair growth therapy. It yields best hair growth when used along with skin transportation meso therapy.
• Scalp Laser Clear
Unique laser combs targeting irritated scalps are the latest approach in the treatment of severe dandruff, seborrhic dermatitis or scalp psoriasis.
• Hair Transplantation
This is the most sought after procedure today to regain one’s lost hairline. It is the surgical technique that involves moving skin containing hair follicles from one part of the body to bald or balding parts. Know more about hair transplantation.
In a nut shell, oiling your hair has “a multi-dimensional effect”, and it helps increase the tensile strength of the hair, reducing the frizziness and roughness and also preventing breakage.