Difference Between Liposculpture And Liposuction
Millions of people around the world have enhanced their shape and improved their self-confidence by having Liposuction. This ingenious treatment targets areas of unwanted fat which are a common distress for many cosmetic surgery patients. These undesirable rolls come in the form of belly pooch, flabby thighs, or bulges along the flanks and back, or batwings, which can be difficult to get rid of permanently.
The good news is that a Liposuction procedure is the most popular aesthetic procedure performed to shape and contour your body.
Now, there’s a new buzzword in the world of fat removal that’s not frequently known; Liposculpture. This treatment is a type of liposuction procedure, which does best body contouring through the removal of fat in the areas of stomach, neck, and chin.
Do you want more information about Liposuction and Liposculpture? Find more information about it as you read this blog.
Let’s Understand Liposuction Vs Liposculpture
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is an minimally invasive surgery removing fat from the thighs, abdomen, back, arms, face, and neck. It provides better results than other non-invasive fat reduction procedures. However, one must know that it is not a weight reduction or an obesity curing treatment.
Related blog you will like, All You Need To Know About Liposuction
What is Liposculpture?
Liposculpture is a non surgical procedure that is used to burn pockets of fat. Unlike liposuction, which covers larger areas of fat, liposculpture is beneficial to get your desired shape. This treatment is useful in areas that don’t respond to diet and exercise. Liposculpture works best if you have ideal body weight.
Difference Between Liposculpture And Liposuction?
Liposuction and liposculpture are different and effective in their own unique way; however, both treatment options offer a variety of benefits to patients. The benefits include: reduced healing time, accurate fat cell targeting, and reduced body fat percentage. The differences between the two body shaping procedures include the following:
- Liposuction trims specific targeted areas of the body by removing excess fat while contouring the body by the insertion of a canula through a key hole incision.
- Liposculpture is a liposuction procedure which involves the use of external probes and gel pads.
- Liposuction is beneficial to those who are at or near their ideal weight.
- During liposculpture, fat is removed by a freezing method to achieve the desired shape.
- The best candidates for liposuction are non-smokers who are usually in good health with fat anywhere on the body..
- Liposculpture is ideal for arms, abdomen, bra bulges and thighs.
- Traditional liposuction uses a cannula to suck the fat from beneath the skin.
- Liposculpture cryo treatment to liquefy the fat, making it easier to be eliminated through the lymphatic system resulting in less bruising.
- Liposuction requires a longer healing time and it is mandatory to use compression garments for up to 6 weeks.
- Liposculpture patients have a full recovery in a day’s time.
What Do You Choose: Liposculpture Or Liposuction? Which One Is For You?
Despite their effectiveness, however, not everyone is a good candidate for liposuction or liposculpture. People with good skin elasticity are good candidates, while those who have blood flow problems and compromised immune systems are warned against the procedures. If you are dedicated to losing weight in problem areas, then these surgical cosmetic procedures may be ideal for you. To ascertain if you are an ideal candidate for this cosmetic surgery, you will need to visit our trusted cosmetic surgeon and Super Skin Specialist at SkinCity. We’re the trustworthy clinic for liposuction, liposculpture, and other cosmetic treatments in India.
To learn more about the benefits of liposculpture or liposuction, contact us to set-up an in-person consultation today.