SMILE DESIGN CLINIC
BRIDAL DENTISTRY (wedding smile makeover)
It is a universal wish to look your dazzling best, wearing your best smile on that very special day which is your wedding day.
Dental work includes
- Whitening of Your teeth,
- Zoom Bleaching,
- Restorative dental work like veneers and crowns,
- Cosmetic tooth contouring and braces
Having pioneered the concept of ‘Smile design’ and a host of cosmetic procedures, SkinCity has adopted the latest cosmetic Techniques. The idea is to ensure that the patient who has come to you looking for something special for her wedding day should be completely satisfied, happy and confident with the smile makeover for brides and grooms. These procedures are done by trained experts at skin city who evaluate, plan and execute the procedure.
Are you looking at adding a spark to your personality? Then follow the latest trend which is to add a ‘sparkle’ to your teeth.
We are talking of teeth jewelry that helps you to flash a million dollar smile! The procedure of fixing teeth jewelry is very simple and usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Our clinic offers lots of fun designs to choose from like crystals, diamonds and 24 carat gold. There is no drilling involved, so the jewel does not damage the tooth and has no side effects. It can be easily removed without any damage to the tooth structure. Further, if one wants their tooth jewelry back, it can be fixed again at a later stage. The life of adhesion of these studs varies from 6 months to years.
To correct a gummy smile, we carry out soft tissue laser sculpting of the gum tissues. Also, where necessary, the underlying bone can be removed to create a healthier and more attractive looking gum contour.
As a result of laser sculpting, gummy smile sufferers see more of their teeth when they smile and less of their gums will be visible. We can also further improve the appearance of teeth by using composite bonding, porcelain veneers, or dental crowns.
Skincity has the skill and experience in performing soft tissue laser sculpting and crown lengthening.
Having a beautiful smile is important not only for aesthetic reasons, but also because it raises self-esteem, improves confidence and benefits mental health. If you’re born with uneven gums, however, it might be more difficult than you’d expect to develop the confidence to smile. Fortunately, procedures such as cosmetic gum reshaping and contouring are possible thanks to modern dental technology.
TOOTH COLOR FILLING
- Most people have fillings of one sort or other in their teeth.
- Nowadays fillings can be natural looking. Many people are more conscious about the way they look, so they don’t want silver fillings that show when they laugh or smile
- Adhesive dentistry’ involves bonding the filling to the tooth. The dental team has to remove less of the tooth, which is obviously better.
- Composite resins, or tooth-colored fillings, provide good durability and resistance to fracture in small- to mid-size fillings that need to withstand moderate pressure from the constant stress of chewing. They can be used on either front or back teeth. They are a good choice for people who prefer that their fillings to look more natural.