Simple Ways to Reduce Hair Fall Naturally
‘Hair loss’ the most dreaded words today. Not only because of systemic or physiological reasons like aging, family history or poor diet, but normal life variations such as stress, restlessness, and tension also result in subsequent hair fall; horrifically leading to baldness. Cutting to the chase, let’s talk about overcoming hair fall naturally.
Let us first see what the major causes of hair loss are:
1. Genetics: This is the primary cause of hair loss. If your ancestors or close relatives have hair loss or thinning of hair in their lineage, you are likely to suffer from hair loss.
2. Lack of Nutrition: When hair does not receive proper nutrition, it causes a deficiency of iron / folic acid and B vitamins which leads to hair loss.
3. Stress: Like any other organic cells, Hair cells too need rest and relaxation to rejuvenate.
4. Chronic and Viral Diseases: Typhoid, Jaundice, High fever for longer periods and Viral Diseases, etc. affects your immune system leading to loss and thinning of hair.
5. Pregnancy and Childbirth: During pregnancy, women are prone to mineral deficiencies which cause hair loss in women.
6. Chemicals: Excessive usage of Hair Shampoos, conditioners and hair styling products containing chemicals over long periods also causes hair loss and hair thinning.
7. Dandruff: Dandruff leads to scaly scalp resulting into hair loss.
8. Hard Water or Chemically Treated Water: Washing your hair with hard water or chemically treated water also causes hair loss and thinning of hair.
Now that you know what could have been the cause of your hair fall, here are some of the tips which will help you control hair fall effectively if you earnestly follow it.
1. The first natural beauty tip is to bring changes in your lifestyle and abolish the causes that lead to hair loss, as much as possible.
2. Massage your scalp with lukewarm coconut / olive oil to increase blood circulation which will stimulate the hair follicle and in return will strengthen your hair roots.
3. Consume a healthy balanced diet rich in iron, protein, calcium and vitamins B. Foods rich in proteins are turkey & chicken breast, fish (tuna & salmon), lean beef, cheese, tofu, beans, eggs, yogurt, milk, buttermilk, soy milk, nuts and seeds (peanuts, almonds). Consume iron rich foods like beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, spinach, sweet potatoes, peas, broccoli, strawberries, watermelon, raisins, dates, figs, tofu, beans etc.
4. Avoid stressing too much as it will cost you! To avoid stress you can do yoga, meditation, exercises or go for long walks.
5. Follow a healthy hair care routine. As you know if you want to keep any organ of your body healthy including hair, you need to keep it clean.
6. Use the least amount of chemicals and fragrance-free products. The chemicals can irritate your scalp aggravating hair loss.
In the case of persistent hair loss, you can consult our experts at Skin City, who after checking the deficiencies and other health issues, can suggest you right treatments.
Talk to us today.
+ 91-9890225577 / + 91-9422458130
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org